At Centerstone, our mission is delivering care that changes people's lives. For over 60 years, Centerstone has been providing community-based behavioral healthcare, substance-abuse treatment and therapeutic foster care services across the U.S. We're committed to bringing passionate and customer experience-focused individuals to help us continue to provide the best care to our communities. If you think you're a good match to join our organization, please review the career opportunity below and submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
UNPAID student intern position working for Healthy Start program. Intern will have opportunities to shadow Healthy Start and other Centerstone staff and complete projects with the goal of gaining awareness and experience of community social work activities. Healthy Start works with mothers, infants, and their families as well as the community with the goals of improving health status outcomes before, during, and after pregnancy, and reducing racial/ethnic differences in rates of adverse perinatal outcomes. The program providesh direct services and community outreach and education.
- Shadow various Centerstonestaff to gain awareness and experience of issues facing participants/clients, evidenced-based interventions, and community resources;
- Participate in program initiatives including community outreach and engagement activities;
- Completeother duties and/or projects as agreed as part of internship experience;
- Participate in regular supervision;
- Maintain aculture of respect including awareness of ethical, culturally-sensitive, and trauma-informed interactions;
- Maintainprofessional appearance and behaviors.
Time Type:Part time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability - Company Paid
- Wellness Programs - Company Paid
- Financial Wellbeing
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.